EEGAudio* Basic Troubleshooting:
When trying to run EEGAudio, I receive an error about missing a DLL:
- Run the installer fm2paste.exe: For proper operation, a special DLL file that is only contained in Microsoft Office is needed. There is a special installer for this DLL that can be found in the BrainMaster directory. This is located at c:\brainm.20\Assist\fm2paste.exe. After you have run this installation, please restart your system. This should resolve this issue.
- If the trouble persist: If the issue still occurs, then try to run the executable for EEGAudio with Administrative Rights. This is something that the Windows OS might require.
- If the trouble persist: If the issue still occurs, then the trial of Microsoft Office. This can be download from the Microsoft website. Our system specifications do require Microsoft Office for proper functionality.
When trying to run EEGAudio, all of the values are -0.1:
- EEGAudio has not been purchased: EEGAudio is an optional add-on included in the BMrMMP suite. If this has not been purchased, then this add-on will not function.
- I have purchased this, but this is still doing this: The passkey that you are using is the correct one. This will state on the file that we send to you “EEGAudio is enabled”. Please contact BrainMaster Technical Support, if it does not state this.
For more information on EEGAudio, please see the BMrMMP manual attached.
*EEGAudio is an optional add-on included with the BMrMMP Suite. To purchase, please contact BrainMaster Technologies at 440-232-6000.